Hot lazy summer nights call for simplicity. But that does not mean they cant still be tasty, healthy and simple.
- Chicken breast
- Chicken broth, around 1.5 cups, divided
- Corn starch
- Prep veggies to steam.
- Cut up some onion and garlic to taste. I used 2 cloves garlic and 1/2 onion but depends on your preferences
- Put on the rice and veggies to cook at the same time.
- Slice chicken breast into 3/4″ slices for quick cooking
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- Heat in cast iron skillet and add chicken
- sprinkle with seasoning salt, I use Sazon
- Cook half way and flip over
- Add onion and garlic and 1 c broth
- when chicken is finished cooking remove and set aside. add a bit more broth depending on how much is left and how much gravy you want. I used about 1.5c, using the last .5c to mix cold with the corn starch (2 tsp) but all this depends on how many people you are cooking for so feel free to double it all.
Doesn’t get much simpler then that folks!