employees. your your greatest asset.
The ROI for healthy employees is strong, consider what the following would do for your bottom line:
- Lower L&I claims and code
- Reduce paid sick leave due to work related injury or chronic pain
- Reduce overtime
- Improve culture
- Increase productivity
- Mitigate stressful work environments
- Attract the new generation of top talent
- Keep your more advanced workforce healthier and productive longer
Whether you just want to offer a gym membership as a benefit to attract talent, bring movement training on site as part of your safety meetings, or you want to develop a workplace specific, strategic wellness initiative, there are options for you.
My experience in HR and consulting combined with my passion and background in the fitness/wellness industry means that I speak their language, and yours. This is a win/win situation. Talk to me today about your strategy.