Calling all golfers, fitness pros, coaches, golf pros, and more! RAD will be in Ferndale, Washington this June at Flex Movement Lab!
All of us that enjoy swinging the club are often prone to injury, whether from back pain, elbow tendinitis, repetitive use and more. Many of us are also looking for easy-to-use tools and techniques that can help give us an edge in our game. A sound mobility, recovery and injury prevention plan can help protect against these injuries and offer you the advantage you are seeking to remain on the green longer and driving the ball farther!
What is RAD Roller Golf?
A course for enthusiasts, golf pros coaches and more. Walk away with immediate solutions you can apply to your game. This 4 hour hands-on course brings the most up-to-date research surrounding the nervous system, muscles, fascia, movement, and mobility and stability exercises that you can immediately apply to create the most effective golf-specific training program.
Nick Mueller is a golf specific performance coach and the director of Golf Education at Rad Roller. Based out of Innovative Fitness in Vancouver, Canada, Nick operates as a strength and conditioning coach and fascial strength therapist serving serving athletes and clients of all ages, abilities and levels of competition. When not in Vancouver, you'll find Nick on the golf course coaching tour players or working on his own game.
What can you expect to gain from this experience?
• Self-Myofascial Release (SMR) is a common practice for warm-up and recovery. Learn when and how to perform specific techniques to improve your club head speed and driving distance, hip and shoulder mobility, spinal rotation and more!
• Discuss the biomechanics of a golf swing and determine which movements are required to create the most efficient golf swing possible.
• This course draws on the latest research on SMR, mobility, recovery methods, neuroplasticity and motor control training.
• Integrate a variety of RAD SMR techniques using the most anatomically-designed SMR tools on the market.
• Practice applying the RAD Trio to multiple case studies - an assessment that guides you to the precise locations of the body that present with a mobility impairment so you are not guessing.
• Don't chase the pain and try to address symptoms; find the root cause.
• Apply release techniques from head to toe, as well as active mobility and stability drills that will make lasting changes to your game!
• Network with top experts in the field.
• CECs: Earn 6 MSR Points for all PGA members
Price includes a RAD Roller and RAD Rod! If you are interested in receiving a full RAD All-In Kit for less than half price at only $50 please email Roy@radroller.com
* Early Bird: Use Discount Code WASHINGTON10% for 10% off until May 23, 2019.